Every semester we are looking for interns in our Italian headquarter in Ancona, Italy.
• You will be responsible for developing new methods and tools for the testing and validation of automotive powertrain components at our laboratories both for final customers and for internal feasibility studies.
• You will be in charge of the test bench setup, the setup validation, the execution of tests as well as the analysis and interpretation of the test results.
• In particular, you will perform hydraulic and mechanic measurements.
• You will strengthen your technical knowledge and problem solving skills.
• You are studying Mechanical Engineering or a related subject and you are available for a 6-month internship or thesis project.
• You have a basic knowledge about mechanic and hydraulic measurements.
• You have a high interest in R&D and the work in a laboratory.
• You are a fast thinker and you proactively forward your opinion and your ideas to the team.
• You are a team player, but also used to work autonomously and self-responsibly.
• You speak a very good English.
Innovation is the key for our success You will be part of a team of 20 mechanical, electronic and software engineers who design innovative, customized solutions from scratch in our laboratory, called the KITE LAB. You will work on a challenging task supported by your tutor, but according to the motto “Learning by Doing” because at Loccioni we take on responsibility early You will acquire international and intercultural work experience and will have enough time left to enjoy Italy and its delicious food See you in Bella Italia? And maybe afterwards for your job entry at Loccioni Deutschland in Calw?